Join our community and shape effective interfaith learning and educational best practice!
The Interfaith Explorers community is an online space that rewards teachers and educational practitioners for their contributions, insight and experience. We really value your ideas and opinions and all our resources are developed with the input of practising teachers and educational experts. You can access these resources for free by going to our ‘For Teachers' page.
As a member of Interfaith Explorers community you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Get rewarded for taking part in our surveys and spreading the word about Interfaith Explorers;
- Hear about our latest events first;
- Full access to our ever-growing resource library of free online activities, videos, lesson plans, educational games and worksheets;
- Engage with your peers on the curriculum framework, assessments, instruction, and best teaching practices for RE, PHSE and Citizenship;
- Share strategies and resources with other teachers including materials you've developed yourself, or recommend publicly available resources to help the Interfaith Explorers community;
- Comment on any community page post;
- It’s completely FREE to join and there’s no obligation!